With a continuously growing number of online casinos, it is necessary to work with at trustworthy company. With new casinos emerging on a daily basis, competition becomes stiffer with each using bonuses to attract more players. But are bonuses the only things you should pay attention to? Of course, they do play a part when choosing the best casino, but they should not be the only consideration. Scam online casinos give competitive bonuses and VIP programs to hide their poor services or scandalous site. To help you identify a reputable and reliable online casino, here is a simple guide;
1. Which are some major red flags of an online casino?
While there are many legitimate businesses in the industry, there are just as many that try to pose as legitimate ones. Luckily, you can identify them based some red flags;
- Unclear or unfair terms and conditions – online casinos with rules filled with technicalities should be avoided. Technicalities make the terms and conditions harder to interpret and follow;
- Unethical business practices – if the establishment claims to offer false promises and excuses not to follow their own rules, skip it and find a more reliable one.
- Licensing problems – if a business establishment seems to have severe licensing issues, never collaborate with it, since you cannot be sure that their activity is regulated by an authority in the industry.
- The establishment closes accounts suddenly – if players complain about their accounts being closed suddenly, simply avoid the business;
- Withdrawal problems – needless to say, you should certainly avoid an establishment that doesn’t let the players to simply withdrawal their earnings;
- Problematic customer support – if an establishment of this kind provides inconsistent and dubious customer support services, don’t collaborate with it;
- Bonuses with dubious requirements – if an online casino has dubious requirements when offering their bonuses skip the platform.
2. How to spot the best casinos
When it comes to identifying the best casinos online, players should pay increased attention to several indicators of reliability. Now that you know how most scam casinos operate, let’s help you identify a trustworthy one.
First, you need to visit dedicated platforms where casinos are evaluated by experts and where you find plenty of information from the industry; platforms that not only offers plenty of news, articles and reviews, but also history of these casinos. A good review and news platform in the industry is Casinoo.com, and you should definitely check it out before making an account. There, you will find information on bonuses and VIP packages, as well as their practices.
Second, you need to register yourself for various establishments and test their services. Check the customer support to begin with, check their responsiveness, and the accuracy of the information. Check if the deposits and earnings can be withdrawn, since this is yet another important coordinate you should guide yourself by. If a site ticks all the boxes, then you give it a shot.